The following records have been uploaded and approved for this cemetery.
From Hughes Springs travel North on 161 for about 6 miles, cemetery is on the East side of the road.
William H. Hollingsworth, wife Elizabeth and six children, arrived by boat in Jefferson, TX on 15-APR-1849. They came from Bottesford, Leichestershire, England. On 03-AUG-1855 William
received a patent to 320 acres of land located 6 miles north of Hughes Springs in what was called Friendship community. He established a Church of Christ, and a cemetery on this place. He and several of his family are buried here.
Cemetery is well kept and fenced.
|* PHOTO REQUEST,||Friendship - Hollingsworth (Marietta) Cemetery||Cass||2022-09-01 06:00:53|
|*CEMETERY GATE,||Friendship - Hollingsworth (Marietta) Cemetery||Cass||2022-08-24 06:00:12|
|*CEMETERY SIGN,||Friendship - Hollingsworth (Marietta) Cemetery||Cass||2022-08-24 06:00:12|
|BARNES, Tommy Joe||Friendship - Hollingsworth (Marietta) Cemetery||Cass||2018-03-24 14:50:35|
|BARNES PARSONS, Cynthia J.||Friendship - Hollingsworth (Marietta) Cemetery||Cass||2022-08-24 06:00:15|
|BARNES, SR, Tommy Joe||Friendship - Hollingsworth (Marietta) Cemetery||Cass||2019-02-19 06:00:08|
|BRANDES, Juleta||Friendship - Hollingsworth (Marietta) Cemetery||Cass||2022-08-26 06:00:32|
|PARSONS, Cynthia J.||Friendship - Hollingsworth (Marietta) Cemetery||Cass||2022-08-24 06:00:15|