The following records have been uploaded and approved for this cemetery.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 26.26164, Longitude: -98.27650
John H. and Mary Shary are buried in a chapel on the Shary estate grounds.
The Shary Estate is now owned by the University of Texas Pan American.
Texas Historical Marker is mounted just inside the gate of The Mansion on Shary at 4915 North Shary Road, 0.6 miles north of FM 1924 (Buddy Owens Boulevard) just northeast of Mission, Texas.
|*TEXAS HISTORICAL SIGN,||Shary Memorial Chapel Cemetery||Hidalgo||2018-03-25 14:05:05|